The documents required to apply to CIS are :
– All information must be typed; handwritten applications will not be accepted.
– Please save a copy of this application as it will be requested in the event that your child is accepted.
– Please print the application and bring it to school along with the following documents:
2. Clear, color copy of student’s passport
3. Clear, color copy of child’s Emirates ID
4. Most recent report card/nursery report
– Must be from the end of the last academic year and an official progress/grade report from the school/nursery
– If this report is not yet available, please ask the classroom teacher to write a formal letter regarding the student’s performance, learning, behavior, and attendance.
** To avoid any problems downloading this file, please ensure that you have the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free here.
Once a place has been offered, we will require the following additional documents
1. Completed health form with copies of Immunization records
2. Valid copy of both father and mother’s passports including valid Residence Visa (for non-UAE Nationals)
3. Valid copy of student’s passport including valid Residence Visa (for non-UAE Nationals)
4. Copy of student’s Emirates ID (both sides) or copy of application for Emirates ID
5. Birth certificate or any other official document of birth.*
6. Attested transfer certificate from previous school.*
7. Official sealed transcript for High School applicants.
8. Two recent colored passport-size photographs (6 cm x 4 cm)
9. Final Report Card(s) from the conclusion of 2015-16 Academic Year (please submit once received)*
** All documents must be in English or Arabic, otherwise an official UAE translation is required.
** Birth Certificates must be attested by the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy of the issuing country except for the United Arab Emirates, Canada, the United States of America, Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
** Report Cards & Transfer Certificates must be attested by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy of the issuing country except for the United Arab Emirates, Canada, the United States of America, Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand.